The Plan & How We’ll Get There
This Spring, we conducted several workshops in regards to the potential renovation for our church building. It was led by our Chairman of the Elders, Brad Willems, and our Lead Pastor, Tim Klassen. Together, we engaged in a number of presentations and lengthy Q & A sessions. Out of that, the response from our congregation was overwhelmingly in support of conducting a renovation to our 1985 building (92%). We were encouraged to do so with expediency, as with escalating building costs, a time efficient process could have significant cost savings. This was reinforced at the Annual General Meeting held on September 24, 2017, where the members overwhelmingly approved a $3.5 million campaign to raise the balance of the required funds.
- Stage 1: Nikkel Hall, Worship Centre Stage, Foyer – COMPLETED
- Stage 2: Main Washrooms, Coffee Connection – View Building Plans
- Stage 3: Kids Ministry Wing – View Building Plans
- Stage 4: Main Worship Centre Overhaul
- Stage 5: Administrative “Hub” Overhaul, Upper Classrooms, Kitchen
Stages 3-5 will take about 18 MONTHS at an investment of approx. $3.5 MILLION.
Completion of sequential project stages is subject to availability of trades and may be rearranged to minimize disruption to ministry activity.